Brookside is offering a new type of membership for someone who is not a member but wants to be on the Brookside Swim Team. Details below under cost.
For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the coach at email@example.com
The Brookside Swim team has had a very successful swim program for many years and is always looking for new swimmers to join the team. The team swims in a competitive division of the New Jersey Swimming & Diving Conference and competes against other area summer swimclub teams. Below you will find more information about our team (as it becomes available). Swim team sign ups are in the beginning of May. If you missed the swim team sign up and would like to participate, please pick up an application at the pool office. For future updates, check our web site and also look at the Glass Directories outside the swim club office.
Head Coach: Carrie Ann Egan
Parent Representative: Colleen Canto
- Must be a registered member of the swim club
- Must be between the ages of 5 & 18
- Must be able to swim at least three of the four competitive strokes
- Must be able to complete at least one full lap in at least two strokes
- Must be able to participate in practices & meets
- Parents must volunteer to more 2 or more dual meets as well as special meets including Mini-Minnow and championships.
- Must have a Family, Junior single or swim team only swim club membership (must be 10 years old for individual)
- $75 for 1st swimmer and $50 for each additional swimmer in the same family plus $14.50 per swimmer for Championship fees and $20 for Mini Minnow fees only for 9 & under swimmer.
- Team swim suit (available to order at in person registration)
- Brookside is offering a new type of membership for someone who is not a member but wants to be on the Brookside Swim Team. This membership will only give you access to the pool for swim practice and swim meets. A swim team membership will not be able to use the pool at any other time.
- Swim Team Membership = $135
- Swim Team Registration fee = $75
- plus cost of the team swim suit
- Practice begins in June on specified days in the afternoon. When school is out, practices are held regularly in the morning (to be announced)
- Swim meets are held in late June, July and early August on Saturday mornings and Wednesday evenings
- Each parent MUST work 3 regular swim meets( per swimmer) and MINI MINNOW Meet to satisfy work bond.
- Team swimsuits can be purchased from Ultimate Swim Shop, 1631 Stelton Rd, Piscataway Township, NJ 08854
- Last day to order for the 2017 Season is June 3rd!